A personable, professional, and trusted problem solver with more than 10 years of cross-functional experience in both the public and private sectors. Proficient in project management and coordination, training facilitation, and technical design in several industries, including product manufacturing, experiential marketing, and higher education. Able to connect across all levels of an organization to deliver exceptional experiences and projects, while maintaining a pragmatic approach and a positive attitude.
Sheridan College, Oakville ON, 2018 – Present
IT Project Manager/Business Systems Analyst, Springboard PPMO, 2020 – Present
- Create and manage IT project schedule, scope, costs, and resourcing in Project Management software.
- Manage technology milestones within the project including development, integration, infrastructure and security.
- Liaise with internal IT Departments (ESS, Security, Infrastructure, ITS, CPAM) to capture, analyze, and facilitate decision making and project execution.
- Coordinate with Business Project Manager, Business Systems Analysts, to prepare, facilitate and execute User Acceptance Testing.
Audio Visual Technologist, Conference Centre/Events, 2018 – Present
- Provide advice and guidance as the senior technical resource and all technical aspects of equipment, events and spaces.
- Consult with current and potential clients as their main point of contact to understand their needs and coordinate efforts between Production House, Marketing, Conference team, IT services, and Events to ensure that their needs are met.
- Plan and execute small to large scale events using college spaces and equipment throughout the three campuses.
- Represents Sheridan as the point of contact for community stakeholders and keynote speakers during events.
- Plays an active role in the hiring, training, and coaching of summer students at the Conference Centre.
- Builds efficiencies for documentation,
AVI-SPL, Toronto ON, 2017 – 2018
Level 2 On-site Service Technologist and Coordinator, KPMG
- Guide and support clients into understanding and utilizing new and emerging AV and conferencing technology.
- Lead AV team in testing, maintaining, and troubleshooting, Crestron and Microsoft Surface Hub-driven conference rooms.
- Create standardized procedures and nomenclature to improve internal metrics for the national team.
Christie Digital Systems, Kitchener ON, 2010 – 2016
Experiential Marketing Coordinator, Technical Lead, 2013 – 2016
- Organize, plan and execute 20+ tradeshows, conferences, exhibitions and events per year within the technical industry.
- Controlled and monitored budgets for shows and events ranging from $25,000 to $1,500,000.
- Purchased both internal and external products to support exhibitions with buying power up to $250,000.
- Led and coordinated meetings with stakeholders, internal product managers, sales and marketing teams to create events that can awe new and existing clients.
- Communicated with external partners, exhibitor I&D teams, and other tradeshow and event teams to design, build and tear down trade shows, conferences and other high-profile events.
- Supervised and directed company staff and external contractors to prioritize planning and execution on site.
- Created shipping documentation and coordinated logistics to ensure deadlines and budget requirements were met.
Manufacturing Technician and Technologist/Technical Support Technologist, 2010 – 2013
- Engaged with User Experience teams on functional testing and user serviceability of future products.
- Represented the company for external training and demonstrations as well as support for high profile events.
- Utilized knowledge in technical training to teach new employees subject matter relevant to the department.
- Maintained documentation on current and future products and technologies to improve the support of AV systems.
- Ensured customer satisfaction by analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues over the phone, email, and onsite.
- Oversaw maintenance, inventory and upgrades of technical equipment within internal company meeting rooms.
- Collaborated with the engineering team to build and test Standard Operating Procedures in the manufacturing plant prior to implementation.
Project Management, Sheridan College, Oakville ON, 2020
Sheridan Certificate, Honours
Mechanical-Electronics Engineering Technology, Durham College, Oshawa ON, 2009
Technology Honours Diploma
Business Analysis, Sheridan College, Oakville ON, (2023)
Project Management Professional - PMP, Project Management Institute 2022
ITIL V4 Foundations, Axelos, 2020
Certified Professional Facilitator, Friesen Kaye & Associates, 2013
Certified Technology Specialist - CTS, Avixa International, 2013
Crestron Certified Engineer, 4k DMC-E-4K, Crestron, 2018
Crestron, Toronto, ON
- Crestron Certified Technician 4K - DMC-T-4K, 2018
- Crestron Certified Engineer - 4K DMC-E-4K, 2018
- How to Integrate and Maintain Crestron Systems, 2018
Friesen Kaye & Associates, Toronto ON
- CTT+ Classroom Trainer, 2013